This is my general blog about all the mundane goings on in my life. It's a place to share photos and keep my memories, I hope you enjoy reading it
Photobucket

Coundown Clock

Monday 20 July 2009

Jessica Sprague Days 6 - 13

Well as I've been on my holidays I had a huge catch up with all the classes I'd missed. I have so enjoyed this course and will definitely do more of jessicas classes in the future. here's what I learned

Day 6
Through the Viewfinder


Day 7 was a test so here is Day 8
Adding text


Day 9
Edge Burn
I did this in both colour and B&W



Day 10
Project from Start-to-Finish
I loved this class


Day 11
Selective/Spot Recoloring

I did two of these



Day 12
Storyboards


And finally Day 13
Collage & brush
We had to do two versions of this class, one in colour & one in sepia with only one photo coloured

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos Tracey - the course was ace and like you, I'd love to do another one!

Mole said...

Some great pix there, Tracey. It's been a great course, hasn't it?