This is my general blog about all the mundane goings on in my life. It's a place to share photos and keep my memories, I hope you enjoy reading it
Photobucket

Coundown Clock

Tuesday 7 July 2009

Long Overdue Update

I know it's been ages since I blogged, life has just been so busy. anyway quick update.
Kayleigh is sharing a flat with Paris and her boyfriend and they all seem pretty happy so far (fingers crossed it continues. Here's a photo of the girls on a recent night out

Brodie has had a great few weeks, he was made a prefect and house captain, he got 5 A's in his prelims and he was the 5th year school DUX which was an amazing achievement, here we are after his awards ceremony

Teaghen has been really enjoying his scouts and went on a school trip to Belgium which he really enjoyed. Here he is off to scout camp


Apart from that, we are in the middle of doing up the house as we hope to sell, Stew is still working too hard, and Bayside is still a HUGE part of our lives. We recently got a club minibus and we now have a mascot. meet Boogie the Bear

No comments: